Wednesday, February 13, 2008

No, David!



"No, David" is the title of a funny book by David Shannon that has captured the interest of ALL the children. These pics are of C, who looks at this book frequently, shaking her head and saying "No, no, no!" She often looks for the page where David escapes from the bathtub and runs down the street naked! David is a "stinker" and his mother is always saying, "No, David!" All we have to do is hold the book up and all the children run to hear it, asking us to to read it over and over. We like the idea of creating individual books with photos of the children doing 'stinkery' things.

3 comments:

Ellen and Kevin Fay said...

I love it! what great photos! I don't know you, but you are obviously a WONDERFUL daycare provider who loves her kids,

Betty

Sara said...

what a highly intelligent and overly adorable group of children you have. You must run the best daycare center in the world!

Julie Glanton said...

Cheryl - Your new blog is awesome!! I've always wanted to do something like this. I have a new helper starting in March, so maybe I'll find the time. I have a new helper starting in March, so maybe I'll find the time. Great job and I'm sure I'll stop by often!! : )

P.S. The pictures are adorable, but I love how you took the time to explain how the children are learning through their play experiences. That is SO great!!